WHO CAN JOIN US?
Who & how to join our dojo?
A Unique feature that sets us apart is that we do not seek an unlimited amount of members the same way GYMS do. We are NOT A GYM. As a DOJO, our goal is to TEACH great classes, NOT PACK or OVER CROWD our classes. We seek the QUALITY of WHO joins NOT HOW MANY can possibly join.
Our motto is “QUALITY ABOVE QUANTITY” and the dedication to EXCELLENCE.
We believe that people seeking a good environment also prefer to surround themselves with like minded people. Our small dojo community is friendly and family oriented based on QUALITY.
We have a maximum capacity of 25 students per age group and we HAND-PICK each potential student with a personal consultation appointment before accepting anyone in to our programs.
We like getting to know our students FIRST and we ALSO want you to get to KNOW US as well.
This helps us build a community of like-minded members.
SO, WHO CAN JOIN?
WE SELECT OUR MEMBERS CAREFULLY for SUCCESS.
YOU MUST BE:
- Friendly, Humble & FREE of EGO
- Supportive of dojo efforts & direction
- Appreciate Karate Philosophy & Culture
- GOAL oriented & seeking training Benefits
- POSITIVE contributor to our culture
- Eager and Willing to LEARN
- A TEAM PLAYER & dedicated
- FOLLOWS Karate-do Etiquette
- COMMITTED to your goals
HOW TO JOIN?
To maintain a SAFE and FRIENDLY environment, we are by APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- Request More Information
- During your consultation, we will go over program details while getting to know each other.
- OUR TRIAL program is a TWO WAY EXPERIENCE to see if WE are good fit for each other.
- We will schedule a trial completion consultation to ensure we are a good fit moving forward.
- During the 2nd consultation, we will review your goals and discuss membership options.
Families tell us they LOVE our environment and are really happy with our process and are very confident that each new student who joins our community is a positive fit for us all.
SEE YOU IN CLASS and ON THE MATS!!